House Park Skatepark
Shoal Creek Blvd (12th & Lamar)
Austin, TX 78701
- If you play Ingress, there are a ton of portals in the area.
- Carve the bowl at high speeds not while high
- BMX or Skateboard. Leave the scooters at home.
- Brilliant Skatepark - we visited from Australia & loved it. Here are some pics and a review of our visit here: http://skatin.it/austin-skatepark/
- Leave when school gets out.
- This is an awesome skate park! Bring lots of water because there isn't much cover from the sun. If you have a camera, bring it. You'll snap some nice photos.
- Ledges like butter!
- The 30,000-square-foot Austin BMX & Skate Park is a cement oasis filled with ramps, humps, rails, stairs and a half pipe where a whole culture has sprung. The best part: Its free.