House of Coates
16300 Clayton Ave. E
Rosemount, MN 55068
- The "Swanee is definitely one of the better burgers I've had in MN.
- Smells funky, make sure you ask for fountain pop instead of canned or you'll get screwed out of a refill, they charge extra for nasty fries, not worth the money at all.
- Stay out!
- Sweet potato fries, broasted chicken
- Burger sweet potato fries & cherry Coke (they tap a Coke & then pour cherry syrup on it)
- Swanee Burger!
- Great place for refreshments
- great burgers. great beers on tap.
- A personal favorite for 40+ years.
- Cold beer - can't beat that!
- Swanee burger is awesome
- Marlys is the BEST!!
- If you order pop, you have to specify if you want fountain pop or they bring a can w/ no refill.
- You need to try the chicken. Very good.
- The mushroom Swiss is OK. The Swannee is a 8 out of 10. It's big but not too big.
- Home on the world-famous burger at house of coats
- Good food, good service, reasonably priced. I prefer the burgers.
- Best place to eat in Coates!