Hotel Indigo Sarasota
Hotel, Conference room, Meeting Room
- Explore Sarasota the eco-friendly way with Hotel Indigo Sarasota's blue bikes! Take them to the Pineapple Man, the Kissing Statue or the #1 beach of Sarasota, Siesta Key
- Hotel is clean & service was good. I asked for more towels and they brought it fast. Parking is free. The noise outside the room was the worst. I could hear every person going down the hall talking.
- Adorable and nice hotel. Bar staff is really friendly. Nice big room with amazing, huge glass shower... I just wish the shower head wasn't a low flow disaster. Overall this place is great!
- Amazing food, fabulous staff!
- Extremely comfortable rooms!! Bed bug free!!
- Construction with no disclosures.
- Super cute, clean boutique hotel! Near downtown. Dehydration station in lobby to fill up your water bottle. Great food!
- Very clean, upbeat
- Great value for the price, easy access to Sarasota. Room had killer decor, and the shower setup was a trip, loved the whole experience
- Use the Hydration Station to fill up ur water bottles. Adjust the AC temp when u get in room - it cools off really fast. Smokers - There's an ashtray & a nice place to sit by the wading pools.
- this is a must stay
- Walk to Station 400 for amazing breakfast.
- The staff here is great! Super helpful and seemingly prepared to deal with anything!
- The salon is amazing! The girls are so sweet!
- Excellent service & comfy bed!
- Nice place. Good staff. Avoid rooms on first floor by lobby (109, 107) unless you're a very heavy sleeper.
- Contact: Janet Hansen 941-487-3810
- Contact: Gretchen Walker 941.487.3810
- Cute hotel. New, clean, beachy. Small lobby restaurant, but void is great. Only downer is the super low flow shower.
- Large showers, friendly staff, pet friendly, homey atmosphere--great hotel!