Hotel Hassler Roma
Lists & rankings
- " ". , , .
- Audrey Hepburn lived here during the filming of the comedy "Roman Holiday." Hotel's Golden Book also has the names of Bill Gates, Sharon Stone, Madonna and Barbra Streisand. You can book a room here
- This place is meant to be like stepping back in time to the glamorous 40s. Cosy and hidden away, Princess Diana once drank here.
- 7- . , 10 17.40 .
- My favourite hotel in the world! Best room is 205 - has a small balcony with the most amazing view of Rome. There's an adjoining room (no balcony). Call the manager & ask for the Aerosmith room.
- . . 7- . 80. , 500
- Adorei. Tem a mais bela vista de Roma. Quero voltar algum dia
- Rich French silks, gilded furniture, and playful frescoes make up the interiors of this celeb favorite.
- 608 Had a great balcony overlooking the Spanish Steps
- A timeless and classic hotel Its guests over the years Audrey Hepburn , Grace Kelly , Frank Sinatra I had the afternoon tea and it was fantastic.
- The views from this place are really nice being on top of the spanish steps, you can enjoy the view of that part of the city from the lounge at this place.
- One of the top hotels in Rome. Managed to tour the hotel.
- O servio. A comida. O jardim. A vista.a localizao
- There is a terrace in the hotel with a view of Rome and Vatican. Check it!
- ! .
- Love this hotel, great service and perfect location at the top of Spanish stairs.
- The winter bar is lovely. The summer bar is in the garden and looks like a giant blue-lit vagina. With a waterfall inside.
- Audrey Hepburn stayed here while shooting Roman Holiday so the least you can do is get a drink at the bar. They make a good negroni and sometimes there is a pianist.
- El desayuno se acaba muy pronto a las 11
- Fique no quarto 207. Tem um pequeno terrao com uma vista deslumbrante