Hot n' Tot
2347 Pacific Coast Hwy
Lomita, CA 90717
- One of the best place for breakfast @ PCH
- Tip your waitress well ;)
- Share a combo!
- The Country Skillet is good.
- Everything's great. Special breakfast menu free coffee
- The service was the worst! We walked out after sitting ourselves for 20 minutes. We werent even acknowledged
- Large portions at reasonable prices. Service is good and menu selection is broad. Basic coffee shop items, but they do have daily specials and nightly dinner specials as well.
- I Love the Denver omelette, & hash browns, and they give Man sized portions.
- Food was great and so was service
- Great breakfast spot. They turn tables quickly and the food is quite yummy. I recommend them if you're in the area.
- Opened 1946. Old school diner with remodeled interior. Great neon appears to be from the 1960s.
- Banana pancakes with caramel sauce.
- I've been coming to hot n tot since I was a baby! Now, every time I visit, I make sure to come back! You can't go wrong. Cozy little family diner.
- Great diner with an old diner like feel. The country breakfast and chicken fried steak are good. Be prepared for a lazy weekend day after you leave!
- I love breakfast at this place. Be aware so do others, 30 min wait!
- B36 is the breakfast of champions!
- Terrible service if you're not a regular
- Best breakfast in the South Bay. Get there early to grab a seat. Waitresses are friendly, fast and customer-focused. Right down the street from South Bay Triumph.
- Blueberry pancake or corned beef hash.
- Breakfast every weekend :)