Chinese, Dive Bar, Lounge
- The jukebox rules all at this Chinatown dive bar.
- This place is the very definition of a dive bar. Springsteen on the jukebox and Budweisers for two bucks. The Airborne Toxic Event love the sketches on napkins of the bartender behind the bar.
- Great bar.
- Family style dinner. Looks like Kung fu panda was here.
- A jukebox full of classic tunes, from standards to rock anthems; a skilled bartender with stories to tell; elderly barflies who really look like theyve lived; & reasonably priced drinks. Need more?
- Sean is a swell bartender!
- It was good but the portions were small. I guess for what you pay it was fine for a lunch special.
- Opened 1941. American-Chinese food. Originally called Golden Pagoda, its building is a 5-tiered pagoda.
- Great decor and good food.
- Never come during Chinese New Year. Crazy wait time and not enough staff.
- Best place to hide after a Dodger's game. Also, jukebox is ACE!
- Part of a Chris Farley movie Beverly Hills Ninja was filmed here
- Came here for the lunch specials with friends & the price & quality of food was amazing. Our server was very attentive & friendly, this place is a must.
- Bartender is an ass. Go upstairs but know what you want to drink.
- Great place for a tasty but quick and cheap lunch!!
- Excellent chow mein here!
- LA Weekly's Best of LA 2010 pick - Best Bit of Chinese Kitsch!
- If you want to go to a bar and fall asleep. Come here
- braised tofu is yummy here