Honolulu Coffee Company
- Acai bowls have good portions for the price, but I dislike how runny the acai is. I prefer acai bowls from Vita Juice instead.
- The nicest baristas!
- 3 shot machiatto. Every day.
- Love this place!
- Terrific coffee, convenient location near 'Iolani Palace and state offices.
- Pea berry on Fridays!
- Kona coffee
- The lilikoi macaron tasted fine, but I liked the haupia macaron best. The rich coconut flavor and sweetness tasted just like a slice of haupia!
- Nutty Hawaiian Latte
- The dumbest people work here. go to starbucks across the street
- Try the Nutty Hawaiian Latte, absolutely delicious!! Homemade treats and fabulous service! My kind of place:)
- Chai latte is wonderful
- The tea is just a good as the coffee and the service is better than any Oahu Starbucks.
- Kona peaberry coffee blend available every Friday!
- Try the Berry Black Tea Macaron - Very berry!
- Best macarons in town :)
- Remember to punch your stamp card with every purchase. Free coffee after 10 purchases.
- They have the best macarons! And latte art!
- Awesome coffee and oat cakes here! I like the chai lattes too! Great way to start the day or keep it going.