Hong Lim Market & Food Centre 芳林巴刹与熟食中心 (Hong Lim Complex Market & Food Centre)
531A Upper Cross St.
- Best fish soup found here!
- Fried kuay teow: Outram Park stall #02-17 serves their traditional recipe fr dis li'l corner. Come savour d taste of d past. Yumz!
- Outram park fried kway Yeow best!
- Ppl mountain ppl sea....orz
- Roasted meats. Lee Kheong Roasted Delicacy #02-15 is so popular that his limited roasted offerings are sold out by 1pm-1:30pm during work day lunch daily
- Sometimes you come across dubious, no-Q stall, you have no expection but it turned out to be good. I approve this wanton mee
- Ah Kow Mushroom Minced Pork Mee
- 02-55super nice
- Pork noodle (bak chor mee): 4get abt long q's @ main branch (Crawford Lane). Tai Hwa #02-16 (a relative) serves dis delicious noodles fr as early as 8:30am on weekdays
- Try the Ji Ji Wantan Mee, Cantonese Delights, Crayfish Hor Fun, Bak Chor Mee, and Hokkien Mee stall on the first floor
- Try the nice and reasonably priced fruit juice at J&Q Juices n Blends. #01-63
- Bak kut teh (pork ribs soup). Morning Bak Kut Tea #01-72 serves a substantial breakfast offering. Theirs is braised with light soy sauce, a welcome change fr ur usual herbal peppery BKT. Nice!
- Fantastic old time hawker food. Must trys include Ah Kow minced pork noodles, Outram fried kuay teow and Ah Heng curry chicken noodles. Highly recommended!
- Try the Coffee at Dong Sheng Beverage! Thick and fragrant coffee, perfecto! 02-19, very near the famous Outram Park Fried Kway Teow.
- #02-18 An Kee Braised Duck Rice plus egg plus large intestines - Perfect combi!
- good Chinese medicine are there
- Love the Trishaw Laksa all time fave
- Fishball noodles: Make a bee-line 4 Hong Xing #02-30, a few remaining stalls in SG who still handmade their fishballs. Bouncy!
- nice chicken chop rice- cantonese delight...,must try
- The soup of the old stall famous hokkien prawn noodle is really satisfying!