Hong Kong Food Culture (港饮港食粥面餐厅)
Hong Kong, Chinese
Low Yat Plaza (Lot LG-18, Lower Ground Floor), No. 7, Jalan Bukit Bintang
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur 55100
- If you wanna use their free wifi you have to let the cashier staff key in the password on your mobile for you cos they refuse to reveal it to you. WTH?!! Better use my 3G!!
- Popular hk Ginger milk pudding can be found here! Congee & sandwiches are delicious too
- One of the best and authentic HK iced lemon tea around town
- It's hard to look for an authentic Hong Kong restaurant in KL. I think this is the closest to what I can normally get in HK. Deep fried oyster pancake, curry fish ball and red bean milk is a must try!
- They have new lunch set daily priced at RM6.90 (exclude tax).
- Quite nice
- I asked one of the waitresses for some condiment she pointed at the table where it's placed. Are customers supposed to self-service ourselves? Might as well ask me to cook my own order in the kitchen.
- Must try - baked rice with grouper in tomato Sauce much better than kim Gary and Mongkok Restaurant. And Fried dry beef noodles Hk style!
- Must try the cheese baked rice !!!!!
- Must try the curry fish ball!!!
- Good for quick meal, nissin noodles, rice soup and fried rice really good !
- HK style wonton noodles and stir-fry dishes
- The lunch set(roast duck rice) is cheap and delicious.
- A must try curry fish ball!!! Egg white with conpoy fried rice n steam pork rice not bad! Food here more worth than Kim Garry
- Jedidah Wong absolutely does not what hes talking about. the food in Wong Kok, Kim Gary are Msianised. this outlet is probably the only authentic HK "char chan teng" outlet in Klang Valley.
- The sausages in the fried rice were practically burnt. When we told the waitress, she just gave us a bowl to put the burnt sausages. Really bad food and service.
- When we told the waiter the sausage in the fried rice was burnt and bitter, she just gave us a bowl to put it in. That's bad.
- More like Myanmar Restaurant.
- Si mat lai char is nice, must try it..
- Must try the fried rice with yam and Chinese sausages.