Hong Kong Chef
46356 Warm Springs Blvd Unit 848
Fremont, CA 94539
- I swear by the Pan fried noodles with mixed meat. Best thing ever
- The best roast pork in town. Must try!!
- Food is really good!
- Complimentary dessert after dinner! The mussels and salt and pepper tofu are great. The rest of the food is okay.
- Good lunch spot. The salt and pepper fried fish appetizer is really good.
- Bbq pork is good
- Their clay pot rice takes awhile to make, but it's pretty good. Also, most comfortable restaurant chairs ever!
- Got the to go menu :D
- Pan fry oyster crepe, I live this dish. But you have eat quick! Otherwise when it get cold, not as good as when it was hot.
- Curry chicken over rice is good dish. Same problem the food get cold so quick :-(
- So, suggest once you food is here, finish it within a min. Because the gods get cold so quickly.
- Crab meat e-fu noodle taste good. Service good today.
- Ell come back to try other dishes.
- The clay pot I tried is okay, not hot enough for a rice clay pot. Taste is okay.
- I liked the BBQ duck (Cantonese style) and the porridge (Cantonese style rice soup). I feel it is a nice Cantonese restaurant. Also, very clean.