Honey's Kettle Fried Chicken
2600 E Alondra Blvd
Compton, CA 90221
- Best chicken and biscuits I've ever had!
- Check out Today's Deal: $10 gets you $20 worth of your fav food and drinks at Honeys Kettle Fried Chicken in Culver City and Compton with BuyWithMe!
- The chicken here is good. Reminds me of golden bird chicken, only better! The rice and gravy is good here too! However I don't like the in dinning atmosphere. A little run down and out dated.
- Honey's Kettle Chicken is good and it is worth it to stop by if you are near. The biscuits are delicious and you should get an extra one for later!
- The food is kind of pricey too...I paid 5.00 dollars for a small side of rice and gravy. And a three piece meal with a drink was 10.00 dollars, so for lunch I paid 15.00 dollars. That's pretty pricey