2200 N Oakley Ave (btw Lyndale St. & Shakespeare Ave.)
Chicago, IL 60647
- This park has baseball fields, basketball courts, a swimming pool, a spray pool, playground and gym. Admission is free.
- I remember climbing the trees in the park as an 8 yr old... I'm 34 now! I luv Holstein!
- This park will drain you of your life force faster than a Tom Hanks movie.
- Super dog friendly but stay away early Sunday afternoons when a football game takes over the whole park.
- Splash pad for the little ones
- This is a wonderful park with a large amount of green space for catching some sun or setting up a game of whatever. There is a playground and pool north of the main building.
- The Pool has a deep end. It Can get crowded on hot weekend days!
- Bring a blanket and sun bathe.
- Went to court because my dog wasn't on her leash. It's ok for polluting, garbage tossing humans to roam around freely but not dogs.
- Keep your doggy leashed or you will get a nice little fine!!