- I heard the SICKEST Carly Rae Jepsen remix here last week. Melted my mind.
- GET A LOAD OF THIS DUBSTEP BRO
- To avoid confusion, make sure you arrive as sober as you can(trust me). Always bring friends. Don't choose the house wine. The photo booth is amazing! Go to the Rendezvous events. Drink lots of water.
- A pretty fun dance venue on the right nights. Plus Sassy's is just across the street.
- Every last Friday DJ Doc Adam spins the most palatial 90's cuts! Pretty much you are an asshole if you're not there.
- It's like hipster prom. But in a good way
- The layout is cumbersome, the lighting is obnoxious and the attitude is as hipster as it gets. Holocene has the anti-midas touch: Even seeing a band I love there turns out to be a bummer every time.
- They have a speaker with a rhythmically illuminated light in it!
- Being on the dance floor of Holocene is kind of like being in a packed clown car. Only the car is a cement pit and the clowns don't wear face-paint or deodorant.
- Check aut their Friday happy hour. Free bite size eats!
- get a town and country gin and tonic. it has muddled cucumber. perfect!
- Nice place, nice people, drinks are very affordable. The music was not as powerful though, I'd prefer some techno music, with deep beats and underground mixes, to enhance the dancing experience
- Super fun miniature dance club with cool djs and crazy VHS videos
- Great place to catch a show. It's that Shaolin
- TWERK!!! TWERK!!!
- Very generous servings of Glenlivet <3
- Try not to eat shit while stepping off the dance floor.
- Such a great venue. We love it!
- great music... great food!
- Every 3rd Saturday of the month this is THE place to be for a hot 'n heavy gay dance party