The Hollywood Bowl
Music Venue, Performing Arts
2301 N Highland Ave (at Hollywood Bowl Rd)
Los Angeles, CA 90068
- I love Hollywood, & I love bowls, so this is 1 of my favorite places to see a concert. Make sure to bring something to keep you warm, 'cause it gets cold! Portia brought a blanket. I brought tequila.
- This is my favorite venue in the country. Be sure to bring your own food and get a seat by the soundbooth, where you can see the show, the crowd, everything! Kelly Rowland
- The Svetyorka Locomotive Philharmonic taught me being a conductor of both a train and an orchestra isnt easy. Fortunately, the acoustics here should be much better than those on a moving train.
- Opened in 1922, the all-time record for attendance was set in 1936 when 26,410 people crowded into the Bowl to hear opera singer Lily Pons. Current seating capacity is 17,376.
- Enjoy a concert from the cheap seats (or from the grass in the back!)
- Catch your favorite band, bring a picnic and enjoy the view of the Hollywood Hills at this iconic amphitheater, which is *the* summer spot to rock out alongside stars like Drew Barrymore.
- "Ah, the memories here really bring me back: Steely Dan, a date with my young love Susan, braces, acne Last weekend was really fun." - Conan O'Brien
- For those about to rock make sure you look up at the stars and consider THE BIG BANG THEORY come Emmy time.
- My favorite concert venue in Los Angeles. Check out the jazz festivals!
- A must go venue every summer. Great fireworks, too! Use park-and-ride shuttles instead of driving.
- Rent a seat cushion for just a few dollarsit will make sitting on the wooden benches a lot more tolerable.
- People generally save on parking by parking at Hollywood & Highland & getting validation for 4 hrs from one of the businesses. The uphill walk is good for you-downhill after the show even better!
- Take the Red Line to Hollywood and Highland then take the Hollywood Bowl Shuttle to avoid traffic and parking
- The Beatles performed at the Hollywood Bowl in 1964 and 1965, which resulted in the live album The Beatles at the Hollywood Bowl that was released in 1977.
- When I have a designated driver, I do love Mr. Chows Apple Martinis! Kelly Rowland
- hands down the best concert venue I've ever been too.
- First date spot with my now husband. so that worked out. Highly reco'd date night!
- Perfect music venue. They got it all!
- Don't forget to pack your picnic basket.
- Click LIKE if you're hammered from wine.