- Free WiFi!
- Try the Fiesta Tamale Pie. It's yum
- Come on weekends for a special breakfast menu. I get the eggs benedict and coffee cake. Incredible.
- They don't fuck around with the coffee cake. I preferred the apple one over the blueberry.
- The coffee cake is the best! Especially when they have pumpkin coffee cake. Get the Cheesy Scramble or the Best Darn Breakfast in Town.
- Get the DeAnza Browns with two poached eggs
- Banana toffee coffee cake (June 2013)
- Great for a weekend breakfast with kids!
- Spiced Ice Tea + Embarcadero Salad = Happy
- Cap't Jack and his mateys are here too!
- Breakfast Sliders
- yummi!! tried the one in cupertino!!
- Try the french toast. It's yummy.
- This location is closed :(
- When did it go out of business
- THREE WORDS: BLUEBERRY. COFFEE. CAKE! OMNOMNOM
- The Florentine scramble is exceptional!
- If your in the San Jose area and your indecisiveness leaves you at a standstill for breakfast... Fret no more and make Hobees's the breakfast choice.
- It's okay. Menu a little worn and the place just needs an carpet, paint, furniture, upgrade.
- Very average... don't bother with the club sandwich.