H&L Asian Market
Supermarket, Grocery Store
5300 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
- Only thing you need to do here is take all the pho and shove it directly into your mouth hole. Also, Pocky sticks.
- Largest and probably best stocked Asian Market in the Charleston Area. Grab some Chinese hot green pepper and dry tofu strips for some delicious meals. Also has a diner in the front of the store.
- Love the variety of items
- Only short grain rice I could find in the low country, and in bulk to boot. Staff will go out of there way to order specialty products.
- Decent pho
- Best Pho I've found in the Charleston area is served here! As far as the market goes they seem to have a very wide selection of goods. But that Pho though seriously its the best!
- This store smell so bad!!!! They have those yum my icecream rice balls though! Mochie
- They accept food stamps apparently.
- Great Asian Food!!
- Huge & great selection. I'd be suprised if there's a bigger Asian grocery in South Carolina.
- The employees there only acknowledge a certain race of customers and treat other customers like dirt..thats all