Historic Trempealeau Hotel
11332 Main St
Trempealeau, WI 54661
- Stop here for a walnut burger after hiking the Perrot Ridge Trail at Perrot State Park.
- Great restaurant, awesome atmosphere and the employees are irreplaceable! Stop in and feast on our menu.
- One of the best bloody Mary's I've ever had. And I've had quite a few. Also, walnut balls! So good. As were the pastrami sandwich and the catfish. Everything delicious, and the staff was amazing.
- Live music and food with views of the Mississippi river.
- live music & local fare
- Amazing dinner! Had the walnut burger and will come back again and again!
- Get the fish stew!
- Another thumbs up for the walnut burger. Also, great wall of 8x10's of the many musical legends who have played here.
- They have lots of vegetarian options. A nice surprise for a small town restaurant.
- The walnut burger is amazing - give it a try.
- MUST get a Wisconsin beer, ahi tuna, fish taco, walnut balls and veggie saute. All of it.
- It's a cool place and the concerts in the summer are dope but the menu prices reflect how touristy the spot really is. Also the head chef left last year and he was great. The bar is neat as well.