Hilton Garden Inn
- Another reason to stay at this Hilton Garden Inn: AT&T Wi-Fi is one of the many great amenities for guests. Look for the Stay Connected program. Its free, fast and easy to connect.
- DONT GET THE LEMON PEPPER TILAPIA UNLESS YOU WERE PLANNING ON A HORRIBLE MEAL
- Lemon Pepper Tilapia is a waste of $$
- Easily the rudest front desk person I can remember! Hilton should be embarrassed
- Very clean and really nice.
- Great bartender (michael) and decent hotel. Will definitely return.
- Great bartenders either Miley or Austin
- Really nice indoor pool and jacuzzi
- Very nice hotel, clean and comfortable rooms, friendly staff, bar and restaurant on-site.
- Make sure the concierge/front desk staff that you work with know what they're talking about. Nightmare checking in-try to charge you a second time if you booked online.
- I enjoy starting my day with a chocolate chip waffle at the buffet.
- Pretty nice hotel
- Great hotel!!!