Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort
- Great OceanViews!!
- Just had a group weekender for 14 rooms for 2 nights. Very helpful and the service was excellent. Not the most updated rooms, but the rest of the hotel and the staff are top notch, beautiful views!!!
- the center of fun at the beach
- A great place to grab free WiFi.. Very Quiet for the most part.. Nice Folks
- The breakfast buffet is pretty impressive. Omelets, French toast, grits. Also, served until noon on weekends, which is great for sleeping in and relaxing.
- Great hotel to stay at. Plenty of attractions for all ages within walking distance. Will be coming back soon!!!!
- Very nice people working here!
- Avoid this place
- Pretty fucking awesome.
- The sports bar is crap
- Ocean walk village has great food, atmosphere and you can even see movies!!!
- Beautiful , great ocean view rooms . great customer service
- Become HE member. Upgrade beautiful room nice. Broadway nice. ..very impressed with area. Pricing so fair. Really nice. I would and will come back.
- Property and rooms are dated but the location is one of the best on the beach. Stay in the North Tower for closer access to restaurants.
- Nice place poor management needed a cart wouldnt lend me one talk to manager no pr
- Room service is yummy! Pizza & the meatball foldover mmm
- Beautiful hotel but staff not to sharp... Room not too clean and a little dated...
- love this place come here every year...oceanfront views breathtaking friendly staff. Only two downfalls..no parking for free. the internet wi-fi is off and on and not strong. But I love it here
- The weather here is always so grand! I love it!
- Occupy the hottub, we are the 99%!