Hillcrest Family Restaurant
6000 75th St (60th Ave.)
Kenosha, WI 53142
- Good food and good service. Highly recommended.
- Western omelet is excellent!
- Everything is wonderful! Service and staff! Best food in town.
- I had a really nice omelet, toast and hash browns.
- The Hillcrest omelette is siiiiick. Club sandwiches, wraps, and subs are also pretty chill
- Good food and service!
- Typical "Greek diner" as we'd call it in the Chicago area. I swear all owners use the same exact template on their 32-page menus! Perfect if you're not sure WTF you're in the mood for?
- Breakfast all day! Friendly service, good coffee, vast menu options.
- Fish Fry is very good here
- Get the 2x2x2 for 2.22 on weekdays. Pancakes bacon and eggs. Best value breakfast in Kenosha!
- Good breakfast specials at reasonable prices.
- Many things to choose from but I love the chicken skillet. Grilled chicken, eggs and several veggies make a great breakfast! Actually, good anytime! Service is great and normally pretty quick.
- Great service! Feta spinach omelet awesome!
- Asked for a recommendation. Waitress: "the lasagna is really good and fresh. Made just yesterday"...
- Great prices, good food, n great service!
- Eat somewhere else like across the street at speedway, its cheaper and tastes better
- Best place for 'anytime food' (when you're not sure which meal you want - breakfast for dinner? Lunch for dessert?). Hearty servings and great service.