North Highland Avenue & Bunkerhill Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15206
- Highland Park statues were sculpted by Giuseppe Moretti in 1896. He also went on to sculpt Vulcan overlooking Birmingham, AL, which is the largest iron statue in the world; 7th largest statue in US.
- The greatest walking neighborhood in the east.
- The reservoir path is wonderful for a walk or run.
- Bad ass hammock spot
- Amazing trails, pool, and geese
- Didn't expect such a beautiful place existed near home.
- Every Halloween there is a parade for kids around the fountain before trick-or-treating starts.
- Reservoir loop 0.76 mi and longer outer loop seems to be 1 mi. There's another street you can take to stretch it to 2 mi. Walk along a trail or the road. Big wooden playground near end of the loop.
- Sled riding @ kings estate in the parks awesome!
- I like the frog pond in the spring/summer
- Check out the ducks in gne pond on the lower road. They like your leftover bread
- Check out the entry fountain.
- This is Highland Park, PA
- I live in the neighborhood and this is a frequent destination for my walks. Plus my son LOVES the playground!