Hickory Tavern Metropolitan
American, Sports Bar, Beer Bar
1100 Metropolitian Drive, Suite 170
Charlotte, NC 28204
- Great outdoor seating. Very laid back sports bar. Great wings.
- Dog friendly patio! Finally! A tavern in the south that is dog friendly!! Thanks HT!!!
- As the cold season heads this way, try the chili! It's actually really good, pretty chunky, and not spicy- perfect for fall.
- Half off wings every Wednesday!
- Salads are awesome. Extremely slow service, especially to have not been busy. Large party, and even drinks took almost 20 minutes to get there.
- Love the homemade chips!
- Awesome. Nicest Hickory Tavern I've been in. Upscale feel w/ very reasonable pricing. 30+ tv's, great bar, and welcoming staff.
- Great burger, but the pours from the bar are probably the worst in Charlotte.
- Not bad. Good beer selection.
- Nice atmosphere and good food... Kristen our waiter was a total bitch... Other than that it was a nice lil spot
- Two Words: Chicken Nachos. 1. Order the loaded nachos (go big or go home). 2. 86 (Remove) the chili. 3. Sub chicken. You're welcome.
- Good music
- They were almost too busy for their own good waited for pita chips and beer for 20 mins
- Don't get the wings. By far the worst I've had at a hickory tavern. So disappointed.
- Great food
- Welcome to my bar! Enjoy yourself and ask for Kennedy at the bar
- Great view of uptown. Outdoor seating and friendly staff. Cocktail and beer are a bit pricey
- The services was Awesome!! The food was Awesome!!! :-)
- The food was good, I've had better, the service was not very good, had better. Scale 1-10, I give a 4.
- Nice sports bar, nice kitchen. Hostess and waiters are hot, loved them