$ $ $
- Don't be shy to ask the chefs to get creative with veggies... They are very talented & they are willing to make off menu items for Vegans/Vegetarians! Great Restaurant!!!
- The smoked rabbit was incredible. Plus I like anyplace that puts a Nordeast and Cabin Still bourbon on the cocktail menu.
- Yes, you must try the lamb tartare. But don't miss the bizarre-sounding combo of vanilla crme frache ice cream, rhubarb granite, frozen licorice, and orange -- it's refreshing, nuanced, unique.
- The chicken liver tart was AMAZING. Can't wait to try everything on the menu!
- A few favorites: Lamb tartare, sherry-steamed clams, and crispy lamb belly. Caleb is a fantastic server!
- Craft cocktails or bust. Don't sleep on the Wyatt & Doc.
- Bruch is very good!
- Brunch was great. Good bloodies.
- Chicken liver tart
- White fish
- Great food, but it's on the pricey side.
- Unreal. Fantastic food, fantastic service. Nothing to complain about.
- Beef taste, celery root, rabbit leg... Everything I tried was very well prepared
- The food goes without saying. I love the soundtrack.
- Decor-Industrial meets victorianExcellent choice of small/medium plates- Lamb tartare was phenom. Loved the Frozen coffee Parfait- the meringue wafers were fab!
- Not sure if it's a constant on the menu but the peaches and cream dessert was something special.
- Try the clams, they're awesome. The martini was pretty good also!
- Love the the lamb tartare and lamb belly!
- Everything is amazing. You can't go wrong!
- So good. So. So. Good