Theater, Concert Hall, Movie Theater
- U.S. President Woodrow Wilson dreamed of being a stage performer! This historic theatre presents the finest in touring Broadway shows, classical music, dance attractions & world-renowed entertainers
- Look up to see bas-relief images of sheaves of wheat, beehives, swans, pastoral scenes, and Apollo and Assyrian war chariots! The floor youre standing on is laid with polished Italian lava rock!
- such a beautiful venue - grew up performing here! everything from touring broadway companies to concerts & comedians - ideal local theatre!
- Absolutely amazing theater!
- Beautiful, intimate setting for concerts and other performances.
- I love the Hershey theater i have all my dance recitals here haha
- One of the most incredible shows I've ever seen. Wow! Bravo! And Cello rock on!
- Celtic Thunder was great. Love this old Hershey Theatre. So much charm.
- Make sure PPandL gets enough electric to the theatre before you go. Still waiting for 2 pm start
- Look for Ralphie on opening night! I am
- Touted as one of the most electric shows on Broadway, "Hair" is on stage Wednesday, April 13, through April 17. Tickets are $70, $65, $60, $55, $50 and $25.
- Garrison Keillor's "A Prairie Home Companion" comes to the area at 8 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 16th. Tickets cost $33.75 to $65.
- Singer-songwriter Jackson Browne hit the road this summer with his band and longtime friend and musical co-conspirator David Lindley. The show starts at 8 p.m. Thursday, and tickets cost $81.50.
- Student Balcony seats for most shows are $15. Great view from the top!
- It's the "CATS" days of summer. The broadway musical tour hits the stage at 2 and 8 p.m. Saturday and 2 and 7 p.m. Sunday.
- A beautiful place to see a show. Hardly a bad seat in the place. The seats are a bit tight for my fat self, but otherwise a great place to go.
- The wife and I visit at least 6 times a year. We love the Broadway series. Fantastically preserved theatre.
- Book of Mormon was fantastic. Great venue in PA
- Gorgeous historic theatre. Get the cups with lids. Nice souvenir and well-made. Not a ripoff at $4.
- Broadway tours come through here-saw Putnam County Spelling Bee. Nice theater