Head Of The Meadow Beach
- Watch out for the adventurous seal who swims near the west entrance to the beach (left of the sandbar)!
- It's now open again as of 7/24/2011,plovers are all safe.
- Stunning sand dunes - occasional shark sightings.
- Go to the left & walk a mile down the beach at low tide. Grey seals by the hundreds.
- Changing rooms are are enclosed area with bench so if you dont like changing where anyone can see you use the bathroom.
- Bathrooms are ports potty and enclosed bathrooms with outhouse type toilet and no sinks only hand sanitizer. Bring stuff to clean hands. Have shower for rinsing off sand.
- Loved seeing all the seals. Love it here. Another great beach of beauty and great sand dunes!
- The bathrooms are essentially outhouses, so they're open year round.