Its so hard to believe that Thanksgiving is only a few days away! My family is deep in prep mode for a whole slew of people to come over for the big feast, and my grandmother asked me to come up with a fun cocktail to serve on Thanksgiving Day.
After doing some searching and mixing around, I decided on this beauty, the Harvest Apple Cider-ita! After the recipe was set, Seri helped me out by making, styling and shooting this beauty while I was out of town.
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- Taste Test: Chick-fil-A vs. Sam’s Club Copycat Nuggets
- These Are the 40 Things Every Woman Over 40 Should Know About Her Health
- Kylie Jenner Just Had Cereal With Milk for the First Time
- Denny's New Mobile Relief Diner Is on Its Way to the Carolinas