Harvard Exit Theatre
- Try the movies. They're delicious!
- The Harvard Exit Theater in Seattle is one of Washingtons more publicized haunted locations. http://blogs.aghost.org/2007/08/harvard-exit-theater_13.html?m=1
- My favorite independent movie theater in Seattle. In the main theater, sit in the front row of the balcony for a great view of the screen and lots of leg room.
- If you are seeing movie in the main floor theater make sure you check out the balcony.
- Awesome atmosphere. Great variety of films!
- Aisle seats on the side are the best for subtitles! No worry about tall people sitting in front of you.
- Here I Am!
- Get a glass of wine & dessert (sweet thali for two!) at Poppy across the street- Broadway- after (or before) you catch a flick!
- Cute theater. Nice and cozy. Check out Joe Bar across the street for great food & snacks, too.
- Beautiful, old movie theater that shows indy/foreign movies.
- Pro tip ... if the balcony is open in main theater, head up there for a great unobstructed view that is surprisingly close to screen.
- Haunted theater! http://blogs.aghost.org/2007/08/harvard-exit-theater_13.html?m=1
- A great indie movie theater, though with smaller screens.