Harold's Chicken Shack
707 S Gammon Rd (Watts Road)
Madison, WI 53719
- Good chicken, better shoes. They are for sale in the parking lot.
- Great chicken, so glad it finally came from chicago! I always ask for sauce on the side otherwise it does kind of soak everything in the box
- It's great! It's expensive because they go to Chicago every week to get the meat so they can deliver the same product. Their hot sauce is amazing and the fries too!
- Order the gyro hooked-up. You won't regret it.
- It's not Chicago good, but its decent. Service is nice and they serve icees.
- Very expensive. 6 wings in Chicago is less than $5. I purchased a 1/2 white w/ mild and paid $8.25 (which I was told was "normal price everywhere") #somebodytoldthemwrong
- Good chicken and catfish.