Happy Fish Seafood Restaurant
4046 North Armenia Avenue
Tampa, FL 33607
- Yumm lomo saltadooo!!
- This quaint little seafood restaurant is worth the search. Have a delicious plate of seafood lo mein. The Short List: one of our top 5 places to eat before a Bucs game.
- Best Ceviche in all of Tampa & St Pete!
- Best ceviche in S Tampa!
- Food comes with enough rice to feed every starving child on your favorite continent.
- Chupe de mariscos is phenomenal. The desserts are great too!
- I had Leche de tigre, then Pescado a lo Macho and finished with Picarones with lucuma ice cream for desert. Other times I've enjoyed Ceviche Mixto, Jalea con Yuca, Lomo Saltado, and Chupe de Camarones
- Very large portions. I had the Saltado Mariscos and it was excellent.
- Lomo Saltado!!
- Fantastic food, service and atmosphere. Tacu tacu with beef is superb.
- Best Peruvian restaurant in Tampa!
- The quality of service was great. It was my first time to eat Peru dishes...and all of them were yummy, delicious
- If you have a sweet tooth, order this for dessert: Suspiro Limea. Sooo good!
- I had the Saltado de Mariscos: mixed seafood sauted with onions, tomatoes, herbs served with rice. Very good.
- Very good taste and large portions, this is the Peruvian beef stir fry, Lomo saltado
- Amazing food with huge portions. Good price too. Get the ceviche!
- Best Peruvian food in tampa other than my mother in law's!!!
- Try any of the lunch specials, they are all good. Starting @ $ 7.50
- Service and food