3801 24th St (at Church)
San Francisco, CA 94114
- Try the donuts.
- Pretty sure this is the only place in Noe Valley that's open 24 hours, a life saver for sure sometimes.
- Been here lately at night around 2. Some guy is always there and all they have are krueller! Who likes kruellers? No one that's who.
- Before leaving America, eat like a true commuter - glazed donut and a black coffee. Then hail a cab to SFO International Terminal.
- Just about the only place to get food in Noe from 10pm until morning
- All the workers are super nice and friendly.
- Maple bars are gross, Andy. Oh and cash only!
- Maple bars
- Sausage, egg, and cheese croissant breakfast sandwich is delicious and massive. Get it.
- The apple fritter both giveth and taketh life, the choice is yours (though you should probably just eat it)
- Great donuts (get the giant glazed), and good coffee.
- An old school donut shop doing it right. No bacon maple or lavender rose water donuts here, just time honored classics.
- Maple glazed old fashioned is
- One of the most underrated donut places in SF! (Buy a donut!)
- Cheap coffee, the Colombian isn't even that bad. And snatch a donut while you're at it: 24/7
- Great chicken salad sandwich on toast.
- Croissant Sandwiches are so good here!
- Cheap but great coffee. Exactly what you need for an early morning in Noe valley.
- Glazed twists
- Open 24 hours