145 Columbus Ave (at Kearny)
San Francisco, CA 94133
- As french, worst croissant I ever had
- About what you would expect.
- The wait is longer than normal (what's the rush for?), but the location is prime, they're much cheaper than the bakery across the street, and they have BOMB apple fritters!
- What a trip... Big Asian dude at 2:45am
- Baked donuts are solid! Nice basic donut shop.
- Donuts.... Duh
- Coffee here is really good! Counter staff was friendly and helpful with my order.
- they open late which is plus ;) their cheese danish is pretty good.
- Hot spot for donut cravings
- Egg and cheese sandwich on sourdough. Coffee is strong and good. Locals place, not touristy at all.
- Great food!
- Great staff. Always welcoming and energetic at 8am in the morning!
- Try the bagel with +50cents vegies! best value for price!
- The staff isn't happy at all. I guess angry donuts doesn't sound as good.