Hanabi Japanese Grill & Sushi Bar
- Great restaurant with reasonable prices, great service.
- Not recommending the Tuna Tataki here, but on a positive note, they have Coconut Lemongrass Saki! ( in addition to all their awesome hot saki flavors.)
- Hanabi went out of business, and is now Sakura.
- Firecracker edamame...yes please!
- Closed for lunch (everyday except Friday) now, booooooo. But a recent special roll, the kumo maki, was awesome. As was the always delicious green tea creme brulee...
- Excellent when you need a nice place to celebrate an occasion.
- Avoid any roll that has mango sauce. It has a weird snot-like consistency, and not much flavor.
- The Tokyo Roll, Origami Roll, Dragon Fire Roll, and the Lava Roll. Seriously.