Hall's Triangle Park
3010 Trier Rd (Hobson Rd.)
Fort Wayne, IN 46815
- A half Cobb is a great lunch! You still get a breadstick! :)
- Best and cheapest martinis in Fort Wayne! $3.95!!
- Worked here from 1977 to 1983 when it was Holly's Landing. They should have never closed off the open kitchen.
- Try our famous prime rib. Mmmmmm!
- Come and listen to people sing
- Sit outside on the deck for a great outdoor eating experience by the water!
- Good Food - BIG portions.
- Good thanksgiving specials. We go every year. Have to ask for more gravy though.
- Prime rib is delicious!
- Gotta love the winter ducks!!
- A quiet little place that resembles God's waiting.
- Live music Wed, Thurs, and Friday
- Split the Tavern Salad
- It's not just for your grandparents! Stop in & be made to feel welcome, enjoy live music & great drinks in the bar.
- I worked there between 19 7 7 and 19 8 1 when it was holly's landing.
- Try the Raspberry Pecan chicken.