Half Full Brewery
4:00pm - 7:00pm
12:00pm - 5:00pm
12:00pm - 5:00pm
- The coco/coffee brew, once it hit your lips... It tastes so good!
- $15 gets you a pint glass and **unlimited samples** for the day! Also growlers are pretty cheap with good quality beer!
- Positives: The only brewery in Stamford, a great winter white ale and fun atmosphere. Negatives: Long way to go on the beer quality and their tap lines often run out of nitrogen. They're trying.
- Give Pounce a pat on the head!
- Look forward to more!
- Really nice selection of beer. The Bright is one of my favs.
- Great tour and excellent for events!
- The small place was just full of life. Parking outside. Hidden behind buildings. Great strong beers. Joe the server was awesome and helpful. Bunch of board games to play and tv while you drink.
- Atmosphere, beer selection & hosts are phenomenal. Highly recommend stopping here.
- Fun local brewery! Lots of different types of beers on tap
- Great atmosphere to stop in for a brew!
- Every other Friday, they are open late (til 9pm). The $15 bottomless beer is perfect on these nights after work. Plus they have a food truck in the parking lot. So fun.
- Great staff, try the pumpkin
- Ask the bartender to give you a mix of the beers. The Peach Wheat topped with Double IPA is great.
- Favorite beer is the Double IPA.
- Awesome staff. Definitely positively contribute to the vibe.
- Both table jenga and life sized jenga!
- Growlers are under $20. Such a great deal.
- Awesome deal. Spend $15 for a brewery pint glass and have unlimited refills of everything on tap (you get to keep the glass too).
- Awesome brewery to visit. Big taproom with good beer and a chill vibe