Hālona Blowhole Lookout
Scenic Lookout, Beach
8480 Kalanianaole Hwy
Honolulu, HI 96825
- Find the hidden trail to the cove with a beach. The entrance to the trail is close to the street and south of the lookout point. Worth being away from the other tourists.
- Does This Beach Look Familiar?? Hawaii Paradise Is Where Most Of Pirate's Of The Caribbean At World's End & On Stranger Tides Was Filmed!! ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL SEASCAPES!!
- You can walk down to the note so hidden cove for a quick swim. Waves are pretty rough and watch out for the current. Otherwise, it's quite pretty.
- Olhe l embaixo... Tm uma prainha num buraco (da o nome!), lindzima!!
- Look Out Point . Halona Blowhole Lookout . . :)
- Make the short hike down to the beach ... Amazing spot to spend an afternoon
- This is where many hollywood movies are made. From here to eternity with Burt Lancaster, Pirates of the Caribbean etc
- If you jump in from the rocks on the side, make sure you keep your knees bent!
- Beautiful!! Favorite side of the island!!
- Nice viewpoint. Mostly crowded. Windy!!
- Need to be patient to see
- Beautiful lookout, well worth the visit!
- Parking is kind of hectic
- Awesome lookout, especially when the waves are big!
- Amazing view, but if the ocean isn't into it, you won't see any blowhole action.
- . - cockroach cove, .
- You'll know the difference between the blowhole spray and normal waves crashing.
- BIG splash!!!
- It was awesome!!and so exciting!I went there at about 6pm.At that time there were a little windy.And I saw big waves many times.I saw BIG blow hole splash 5 or 6times in 30minutes.
- Beautiful views, make sure to bring water and pack light!