18 Public Square S
Dahlonega, GA 30533
- Pizzas are offered by the slice during lunch or you can order a whole pie. Youll find the usual toppings piled onto New York style pizza thats just the right thinness.
- Try the garlic rolls with cheese - they are awesome!
- Great Sicilian crust pizza!
- Terrible terrible service, waited 20 minutes for 1 slice of pepperoni, and it never came. I will not be coming back.
- The small stromboli is bigger than you would think.
- Yummy pizza and garlic rolls.
- Order tons of food and make sure you spend your whole paycheck. Then do it again next week. And the week after.
- The service is consistently terrible. The customer is lucky to get any food, much less polite service, and if its not right then too bad. Too many bad experiences there. Done giving them our money.
- Best pizza on the square
- Great pizza, great selection of craft beer on draught and bottles. Awesome bartender Jason.
- Amazing pizza and lots of unique choices! It's a must go any time we are in Dahlonega!
- Huge slices! So good :-)
- The Chaz pizza is only served on Thursdays but its amazing!!
- This place is in need of organization! Not recommended.
- Best Pizza in Dahlonega
- Pretty descent pizza and cheese rolls
- Lovely renovation. Hadn't been here in a while. Open hours seem to jump around and change. Pizza is good though!
- Great fiord, nice atmosphere! It was a nice dining experience after a day of shopping!
- Awesome service!!