- this Mall is so big, it has alphabetized wings, And the people are wall to wall at all times.
- Entrance B is the worst place to find good parking over the weekend!
- Park at bed bath and beyond, its in the middle of the mall
- Went quite a few times when visiting my husband on base :-) huge mall and great shops. :-)
- I hate the mall rats here with no shopping agenda!
- Remember to stop at the info desk to get your coupon book! It's saved me tons of money.
- Bring your own stroller for your little ones. Rentals are way too expensive.
- Check out our favorite bloggers' fall picks from H&M till Nov-8th
- Love shopping in this mall because of its stores and can go for arcade games or even a movie!! You'll spend all your day in here!!
- Whomever designed this mall should have to shop only here for the rest of his/her life! It's like one, skinny, neverending, squiggly, hamster tube.
- It's pretty intense. I miss a few stores including Sanrio. Still some great sales to be found. Just plan on taking a nice long walk. Bring the pedometer. ;)
- With the remodeling they took out the animal store. Miss the Snake
- This mall has gone to whit, and seems to only cater to big business. After all these years, I will never come back again.
- If you don't want to almost get hit by someone backing out of a parking space maybe you shouldn't fly through a parking lot... just saying..
- If the parking lots look full, pull around to lots G &H! Most people forget about these lots!
- Huge place! Use your really comfortable walking shoes! Your feet will thank you later!
- Perfect place for shopping!
- Los mejores deals de Chicago
- Star Bucks people are very nice and friendly.
- Good sales @ the gap :)