Guarapo's Cuban Cuisine
1795 N Congress Ave (Gateway)
Boynton Beach, FL 33426
- Great food and great service. Definitely going back!
- Excellent food try the fried pork and the guarapo juice is delicious !
- Ropa Vieja is delish, mixed with yellow rice and beans.
- The roasted pork was great and the plantains buttery and soft. Don't waste calories on the bread, it's dry. The sugar cane water is overwhelmingly sweet so maybe mix with tea or water down.
- Sugar cane water is super sweet. Excellent with the unsweet tea.
- 1/4 chicken lunch special with rice, black beans and plantains is great. The chicken is very tender with a citrus taste.
- Never had a bad meal. The portions are big and always delicious.
- Everything I ate was delicious.
- Everything I ate was delicious
- Huge portions, great prices. Daily specials
- Can't beat the Cuban. Try it!
- Try the Arroz con pollo (chicken with yellow rice). Also, have to ask for the sugar cane sample.
- Quero voltar kk
- Great food- service is slow
- Yummy food at reasonable price. Especially their $3.95 1/4 chix meal with rice, beans and sweet plantains. If you're eating in on your lunch break, call ahead if you know what you want.
- Also the service is terribly slow at lunch time, so don't come on your lunch break unless you have over an hour.
- Great food, the bread is delicious to.
- Polite service and great food.
- You must try this place! Awesome food and great decor. Try the Cuban sandwich with pork croquettes. I will be back!