Brewery, American, Shop
- Maine made beer! Only the best!
- We like it dirty.
- Order the brown ale
- Excellent bloody. Excellent. Best in Maine.
- Great Food Chef has stepped up here
- Great deck for families and lazy weekend afternoons.
- It's Maine get a lobster roll!
- Best way to try all the beers? Get the sampler!
- Darren is great at the bar, knows the diff between a cream and a pale and gives the heads up on cask brews.
- Our favorite place to eat out!
- A little dirty
- Excellent food and beers. Great atmosphere. Good stop after a day of shopping in Freeport.
- Gotta try the black fly stout!
- Lamb gyro, fish and chips are both good.
- Craft beers and killer dinner specials. Service was spot on. Worth a return trip!
- Maybe I was just unlucky, but the meatloaf was dry, the mashed potatoes were dry, and the stout basically tasted like Guinness. Meh.
- The shepherd's pie is the best around.
- Lobster Mac & Cheese - only order the full order if you're really hungry.
- Excellent Bloody Mary!!
- Lobster stew is amazing (basically butter, cream, and lobster).