Grocery Store, Supermarket
- This store manages to consistently provide one of the worst checkout experiences possible.
- Best selection of Ben & Jerry's in the neighborhood
- I'm scared of their seafood...and most of their "fresh" meat. I occasionally buy packaged products here but I buy everything else next door at Westerly Market. Love Westerly!
- Quiet possibly one of the worst grocery stores in the area. Always messy and disorganized
- Watch the bill carefully as items ring up more expensive than listed. Manager: "We know it's a problem..."
- Check the expiration dates a bunch of the things I picked up were way past their prime. :(
- Practical but quite expensive.
- Least friendly staff in the city.
- ShweetFruit snd Veggies
- The Latin food selection is super depressing...not enough Goya stuff at all, lol :(.
- You can recycle your grocery/plastic bags from anywhere here. Look for the bin directly to your right as you walk in the store.