Griffon - Busch Gardens
Theme Park, Theme Park
- Coaster enthusiasts say the front-right seat is the best.
- Ride barefoot
- Did you know? A griffin (or griffon) is a legendary beast with the body of a lion and the wings and head of an eagle. The griffin is thought to have its roots in Ancient Egypt, as far back as 3300 BC.
- Did you know-At the gift shop you can buy a full bottle of wine for your day in the park for $20-25 verses a glass for $7? Buy the bottle!
- BEST ROLLERCOASTER
- Griffon splashdown area: great place to cool off on hot days. No lines & awesome view!
- Single rider line!
- The black stripe used to be a flip flop - got caught in the wheel of this ride
- Go to the bathroom ahead of time. :D
- This is spelt wrong!
- The best spot is definitely up front on either end for some added fun.
- Very nice waiting area - many fans to keep it cool on a summer day.
- Ride commando in running shorts
- Front row outside seats is the only way to go!
- Sit in the front row. Looks intimidating but it's worth it. Best ride and so smooth!
- Don't make a mistake and not sit in the front row. The front row is where it's at. It's rare a coaster has me scream but the first drop on the Griffon allows little option.
- Best ride in the park.
- Ride in the front on one of the edges. It's the most exhilarating experience!
- Go on the front row, well worth the extra wait!
- Get a snowcone after riding front row!