Fern Dell Dr (at Los Feliz Blvd)
Los Angeles, CA 90068
- Make sure to take the trails all the way up until you are right under the Observatory! Great views!!!!!
- My favorite hike in Los Angeles because of the green and lush trail. You hike next to a little stream with greeneey everywhere. For a real challenge continue on to observatory trail.
- observatorio !
- Many trails to hike and people are friendly. Dogs should be on a leash and don't go at dusk because the coyotes come out!
- a great park & trail to start a short hike (2.5 mi RT, 550 feet elevation gain) to Griffith Observatory.
- From the Mia /Seb date in La La Land
- O parque enorme e lindo. A noite nao tem iluminao
- Lindo parque e enorme
- Great hike and beautiful view up top
- Hike up to the Observatory for a great view. Only about a mile but uphill the whole way
- A BEAUTIFUL SERENE AND WONDERFUL PLACE!
- The fairyland scenery!
- Very nice park I went for hiking and I enjoy the fresh air and beautiful view it's also good for picnic and they have camping area too .
- rate views of Hollywood sign.. access to Griffith Observatory, picnic spots, grills..... really nice!
- Unique trails, great cafe and a most hike.
- Very pretty trail that is good for all ages. Bring your camera.... Or a journal and relax at a bench :)
- Perfect for a family photo shoot.
- Stroll along in solitude. And please clean up after your dog!
- Amazing Views. No words.
- One of the most photogenic spots in the park, IMHO.