3462 William Penn Hwy (Penn Center Boulevard & Kingston Drive)
Pittsburgh, PA 15235
- Took a gamble coming here knowing nothing about it & was EXTREMELY surprised by how great the food was. LOTS of flavor- tried the red curry & masaman curry - they were delish! Also great boba tea!
- great veggie menu
- byob with no corking fee!
- Try the spring rolls, they are to die for!!
- Honeydew with bubbles in my favorite!
- The food was delicious and the owner was extremely friendly. Would definitely go again. Summer rolls are delicious.
- Awesome Pad Thai if you're not in the mood for spice.
- try the roast duck curry and a mango bubble tea
- Yellow and green curry. Summer rolls.
- Great Pad Thai. Good service and nice atmosphere.
- Laksa Noodles are amazing. Pretty unique to their menu as well. Highly recommended.
- Mango Bubble Tea
- Mango bubble tea
- The chicken summer rolls are soooooo delicious! !!
- The green curry is amazing!!
- The best Thai food around!!
- Most of the menu is delicious. However, the Thai Friend Rice is embarrassingly bad. It tasted like microwaved veggies with rubbery microwaved chicken. I've had good stuff from GM before though.
- The paradise shrimp was excellent for spicy food lovers!
- The Pineapple Curry is fabulous!!
- Of all the cities I've tried Thai, this is still the best.