Great Wolf Lodge
Water Park, Hotel, Resort
100 Great Wolf Drive (at E Northwest Hwy)
Grapevine, TX 76051
- MagiQuest is ALOT better than we originally thought. Worth the $$ for great family style fun! hint: just buy ONE wand. It's great As a group. Too much to keep up with to do any more.
- I had reserved feelings about purchasing the MagiQuest (wand scavenger hunt) for my 10 yr old son (I figured he'd be too old to enjoy it) but honestly...I'm even enjoying it!! You won't regret it.
- Bell hop stand lets u rent phone chargers free if u return then by 9
- Get the kids a wand, the quests are a lot of fun.
- The smile on my child's face is priceless. So much fun is going to be going on.
- go on the howling tornado!!!!!!!!!!!
- The dinner buffet is way overpriced for the selections available. Not worth the money.
- Magi quest is a lot of fun! Easy way to pass the time with friends or family
- This Great Wolf is nicer than the one in KC. Staff seems friendly. Free wifi with a strong signal. As others mentioned, it's loud, but hey, it's meant for kids. The bed leaves me with a stiff neck.
- The Loose Moose cafe has the best breakfast buffet!
- With kids get the Paw Pass. Daughter got the stuffed bear. Son got the Magiquest game. It's saved money in the long run. Also the water park is busiest from 1-5.
- Wiley's Spooktacular Graveyard -- the first stop on the Trick-or-Treat Trail
- The water park is big but is SUPER hot, even in the winter. Don't order food or try to- I waited 45 minutes (standing) just to get some pizza.
- Get the paw pass its worth your money:)
- Prepay for breakfast buffet. It's worth it. We also bring our own coolers with snacks/sodas. It's expensive if you don't! Sofa beds are awful.
- If you want to buy a beer you need your photo id even if you are 50.... So ignore the front desk when they tell you the only thing to bring is your wristband
- I admit it is cool to prance around waving a pink wand!
- The red and green slides are the best!
- Check in on Friday can be lengthy, but they speed through it pretty quick. Often times the clerk speaks so fast, feel free to have them repeat anything several times if needed.
- The Magicquest game ia a big hit with the kids. The water park is a lot of fun. Try to get a room that is not close the elevator so you are not disturbed by the gamers.