Great Bear Coffee
19 N Santa Cruz Ave (btwn Main & Bean)
Los Gatos, CA 95030
- Great Coffee, nice atmosphere.
- Triple C is the best coffee drink in the world. Get it.
- Jerry Garcia is Alive and Well here.
- Tried a Green Apple? No, not the fruit. In honor of their neighbor, they serve up an iced green tea + apple juice concoction that is addictive. The tea is jasmine green and a great choice on its own
- One of the best local coffee shops in Silicon Valley, with arguably one of the most caffeinated cups available. Couple an almond/soy milk latte with a gluten-free coffee cake, and enjoy the free wifi!
- Nice little spot. A lot of gnats (yuck). But, a great place to people watch.
- The best iced coffee in Los Gatos.
- Getting a seat can sometimes be tricky, but parking is easy in back, the food and drinks are good and it's a wonderful place to do people watching.
- The make homemade chai. It's delish!!
- You have to try the Chocolate Coffee Cream with whip cream. Not low-fat at all but an amazing treat.
- Try the bagel dog! yum
- Try this vegan chocolate cupcake found on the shelf @GreatBearCoffe for $3.95. couple that sweet item w/an almond milk latt son!. yummy. Ewwww, that pastry good why dont you sit it on my taste buds?
- Hot chocolate is really good!! And the pumpkin pie!!
- For coffee, it's good. Good roasts, good service, comfortable place. For work, the wifi is spotty and the power socks work inconsistently (at best).
- Coffee's not bad, seating is good, vibe is good, location is great! Plenty of tourists, so can be loud, but weekday work sessions are a treat.
- Wifi coffee10
- Pumpkin pie with ice cream
- Try the CCC (with whipped cream) and prepare to fall in love
- One of the few late night coffee places in Los Gatos
- WiFi connection is surprisingly stable with reasonable speed.