- People have been drinking here for over 500 years!
- White Hart Inn pub - worth visiting! Oldest pub in Edinburgh.
- Wonderful place with a lot of Pubs, Cafs and Shops with free wifi.
- Es una zona muy linda, con muchos lugares para tomar algo, y musica en la calle.
- Variedad de pubs para elegir. Una de las mejores zonas nocturnas de la ciudad!
- A great spot for a bit of a wonder, there is a great range of indie shops in the grassmarket and surrounding side streets. Architecture fans and indie shoppers a like should head up Victoria Street!
- Castle Rock cafe does a good scottish breakfast
- Colourful shops and beautiful buildings
- Always something going on lot of pubs and restaurants
- Lovely, lots of choice for eating and drinking
- Mini French & Italian Qtr
- Uno degli angoli pi caratteristici di Edimburgo. Vivace la sera, offre una bella visuale sul castello..
- Busy, great for people watching, worth the climb in or out.
- Bellissima piazza con tanti locali e ristoranti, sempre animata!!Tutta circondata da bellissime case in tipico stile anglosassone
- Pubbing on grass market
- Do visit the smallest pub in Scotland and derini outside the little front table! Njoy the view!
- Picturesque Grassmarket has been one of Edinburgh's most important market squares since the Middle Ages.
- Bars, shops, historical places, atmosphere, music. Simply amazing!
- Just there, gruesome about the beheadings
- Very popular place with lots of pubs and restaurants, right next to the Castle