The Grand Wok & Sushi Bar
$ $ $
- I went there four times during my stay at MGM and had fabulous meals there. I love the sushi there.
- Good place to really treat yourself & have some bird's nest soup if you dare! ;)
- Hands down- best dragon roll I've ever had!
- Get the steamed pot stickers. They're ridiculous. Could have made a meal out of 6 plates of them.
- Yummy beef noodle soup - everything here is tasty even dessert
- Best seaweed salad ever.
- Amazing food. Great service! Crunchy roll is the best!
- We had combination rice, sashimi salad, pork buns and duck. All was amazing. Faultless food faultless service. Generous amount of fish in salad. Would come back every night and happily pay more
- Huge selection and excellent sushi. I highly recommend the garlic shrimp sashimi. Well worth the price.
- We caught up with Executive Chef Bill Chan after a bustling lunch service and spoke to him about working at the MGM Grand, his past and being the VP of the American Chinese Chef Association.
- There was a STAPLE in my food. An actual unstapled metal staple. They comped the one dish.
- The Citrus Ty-tini is more better.
- Honey walnut shrimp is da bomb!!!!!
- Do not order the combination fried rice. They just put a few pieces of lobster around the edge. The portion is also small. The flavor was disappointing and prices too high.
- Order the Jasmine Chicken
- Delicious sushi selection!
- Malaysia fried noodle
- Everything is authentic - like a trip to Asia. Highly recommended!!
- Great service. Spicy tuna roll and kimchi were good. Try the Thai cold tea.
- Great lo mein, and the spring rolls were spot on as an appetizer. Highly recommended for those who have low sodium requirements, yet want the flavor. Great food and large portion!