Waldorf Astoria Resort Grand Wailea
- If you tire of expensive (but good) food and want something simple, head about 10 min north to the Maui Taco in the same strip mall as Safeway
- Ask for Keoni at the Botero Bar - so knowledgable with local tips. Working here for 21 years! Awesome dude!
- Try dinner at Monkeypod Kitchen for organic food a 20 min walk from GW. Eat before 530pm for happy hour specials.
- The best hotel pool I have ever seen!
- Ask directions to humuhumunokanokaapuaa or you will wander forever
- Evil vacationers leave towels at the pool lounge chairs at 8am and leave, leaving no chairs for anyone else. After 30 minutes you can claim those lounge chairs
- Order a mai tai in the middle bar. They ain't messin' around!
- Big pimping lifestyle
- Go to the Spa Grande and soak in the five salt baths.
- Find the hidden hot tub!
- Regardless of your $500 per night fee, it's an additional $25 to play basketball #fail
- Without question, the best hotel pool I've ever seen.
- Nothing beats doing the slides after a cocktail in the grotto.
- Breakfast buffet is the way to go!
- Aloha! The circus is coming to town! Fun for the whole family! Limited shows! You can use my Promo Code: LIVEALOHA for a Kamaaina Discount! Live Aloha!
- The food here (except Amasia) is very low grade. Do yourself a favor and walk over to the Four Seasons or the Fairmont when you get hungry. Or better yet, leave the hotels all together.
- The Tarzan Swing is the best!! Check it out after 3pm - the adults have finally mustered up enough fearlessness to give it a go. Cannonballs and laughs GUARANTEED!!
- Love the Terme in the Spa
- Swim around the pool and find the underwater Grotto bar.
- The SpaGrande is the best ever! Highly recommend.