Gran Forno Bakery
Bakery, Coffee Shop
- The best ham and cheese croissant!
- Apple strudel & lemon cream cake are my favorite!
- Proclaimed Best Bread by New Times Broward Palm Beach. No one can resist the blinding urge to devour treasures like oversized muffins, crusty ciabatta, hazelnut biscotti, and much more.
- Best quiches in town! Love the ricotta tart, chocolate belgium croissant and their mutated muffins are insanely good. Oh and grab a cappuccino :)
- The bread here is amazing! Every time we are in town we pick up a loaf
- Order the prosciutto sandwich. Desserts are big enough to split.
- Most of the stuff is usually really good. Dont get the breakfast croissant sandwich though - theres barely anything on it. $5 sounds good until you see it. Should be $1.
- Get the pastry
- Best bakery on Las Olas Boulevard
- Non-usable internet connection.
- Pastries tarts quiches scrumptious & #worldclass Ladies behind counter consistent rude #FortLauderdale l#Customerexperience failure.
- Wonderful, inviting, delicious and yummy!!
- Excellent! Everything!
- The place to go for Italian, European, and American favorites all made on fresh bread, focaccia, panini and savory focaccine!
- Awesome sandwiches! Make sure to try the italian deli cuts.
- Enjoy your panini on fresh baked Italian bread and finish with one of the dozens of handmade desserts.
- Excelente opo para caf da manh. Pes feitos na hora. Imperdvel.
- The lasagna is delicious!
- To find Gran Forno, you could look for the storefront window that displays bakers at work or you could simply close your eyes (mind your step) and follow your nose.
- They have a sandwich maker who leaves around 3! Don't expect any of workers there to know how to make a sandwich without the sandwich maker!