Gordy's County Market
- Very messy and not kept up well. Saw several examples of rotting produce. Customer service is far below par, even for high school students. Employee appearance is messy as well.
- It's actually Gordy's County Market. NOT "Country"
- Love the fact that it's 24 hours and just blocks from my house. The convenience makes up for the high prices!
- Watch where the attendants put the bags of groceries in the cart. Especially eggs.
- Nice place. Love the quality and selection. All good and I will come back here anytime before I go to Walmart.
- It was good very good coleslaw hard to find old fashion lunch meat .:-)
- Leinies is less expensive in Dallas, TX than here.